The Pines is the perfect private home for a group of friends or a family to getaway on the Mornington Peninsula. This home is located only a short stroll from the Rye Foreshore and surrounding back beaches. With local cafes, shops and nature reserves; they'll be plenty to do during your stay.
The Pines is a comfortable, open plan living space. The home features three bedrooms, one large living area, one bathroom along with a well equipped kitchen with modern appliances. The house through-out features minimalist touches of neutrals and pastels; bringing a tasteful touch to the holiday home.
In the lounge room you will find a bright space, filled with natural lighting. Adorned with a music player, LED TV and DVD set-up; your family is sure to find a cold Winter's night flush with indoor activities.
In each bedroom you will find fresh, comfortable and high quality linens. The Master Bedroom boasts it's own LED TV. The children's bedroom is a playground wonderland with their own TV and projector.
The Pines also features a great entertainment area along with a BBQ.
The Pines is nestled in one of the most popular holiday destinations on the Mornington Peninsula, situated between Rosebud and Sorrento.
In the surrounds of this property, there are many activities to participate in. Attractive beaches, intriguing walking tracks and plenty of playgrounds for the young ones. A short drive from Rye will take you on a journey to local wineries, the Peninsula Hot Springs and the Cape Schanck Lighthouse.
This home features the following amenities;
- Essentials (Tea towel, soap, dish washing liquid, dish cloths, toilet paper, paper towel
- Linens (Bed sheets, doona covers, towels, bath mat, hand towel)
- Dryer and Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Well-Equipped Kitchen
- Family-Friendly Spaces
- Laptop Friendly Spaces
- Coat Hangers in Wardrobes
- BBQ grill
- Smoke Detector
This home features the following sleeping arrangements;
- Bedroom 1 features a Queen sized bed, with linen and towels provided.*
- Bedroom 2 features a Double sized bed, with linen and towels provided.
- Bedroom 3 features a Single sized bunk bed, a Single sized futon and a Double sized Fold-out Couch, with linen and towels provided.
How to book The Pines
Directly booking The Pines through Air2Air ensures we maintain direct and clear contact. This also means your total booking will be less than Airbnb's booking prices.**
Book The Pines through Airbnb. Booking through Airbnb may cost more than a direct booking due to Airbnb service fees. (clicking this button will lead you to the airbnb.com listing of The Pines. You will require a user base and a verified Government ID to book)
* Linen and towels are only provided for the amount of guests staying at the property. Please notify Air2Air of any specific sleeping arrangements.
** Directly booking through us will exclude the Airbnb service fee, but may incur other fees, as referred to in our Guest Terms and Conditions.